After years of working in the insurance industry, I have seen what can happen when people don't take care of their teeth. So many health problems begin in the mouth. I once had a client that had what she thought was a sinus infection, for over 4 months! After countless visits to the doctor and trying nearly every sinus medication on the market, it was discovered that she had an abscess in the rear of her mouth that was causing the problem all along. That's why it's important for us to teach our children the importance of dental hygiene early on. Listerine Smart Rinse can help.
Listerine Smart Rinse is a "post-brush" rinse designed just for kids, providing up to 12 hours of cavity protection. What makes this rinse different from other fluoride rinses you ask? Well for starters it "tints" left over food particles that are often left behind after brushing, so you can actually see it working! And it also helps to strengthen teeth.
Listerine Smart Rinse comes in three great kid-friendly flavors:
- Mint Shield
- Barbie Fab Bubble Gum
- Phineas and Ferb Bubble Blast
Dr. Kaneta Lott (Pediatric Dentist and member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry) suggests that you make brushing fun:
- Show and don't tell- brush your teeth with your children, they love to follow your lead!
- Make it fun - have a funny-face flossing contest or play "Simon Says."
- Give that kid a prize! - give out stickers and prizes for brushing, flossing, and rinsing.
You can buy Listerine Smart Rinse at your local market, drug and convenient stores.
One lucky reader will win not one but TWO bottles of Listerine Smart Rinse!
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment telling me how you make brushing fun for your kids (include your name and email address).
Bonus entries: must leave a separate comment (including your name and email address) for each.
(1) Sign up on ListerineKids.com (You'll get a coupon for $1.00 off )
(1) Follow Just Say I Told You So on Twitter
(1) Become a Just Say I Told You So Facebook Fan
(1) Subscribe to Just Say I Told You So via email (in the right side bar at the top)
(1) Follow Just Say I Told You So on Pinterest
This giveaway is open to US residents only. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Giveaway ends at 11:59pm on 9/4/2012. This giveaway is not associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest in anyway.
No compensation was received for this post. I received a free bottle of Listerine Smart Rinse which helped to facilitate this review. All views expressed are the opinion of Just Say I Told You So.