There is something so majestic about the ocean. I have always loved the sound, smell, and feel of the water. One of my dear friends is a sailor and I absolutely love going out on her boat. Sailing is pretty darn awesome, but it's a lot of work too! But when the crew works together everything flows seamlessly.
Strictly Sail Long Beach is a four-day sailing event that shouldn't be missed! From October 18th -October 21st everything you have ever wanted to know about sailing will be on display at Shoreline Village at Rainbow Harbor (in the beautiful Long Beach, CA).
The event will offer:
- Try it Cove - learn how to paddle board, kayak, canoe, and sail (kids 10 & up and adults)
- Tours - check out the sailboats and luxury cruisers, inside and out
- Cruise the harbor - sail around in "Pinky" the honorary sailboat
- Sailing Simulator - sail a boat, while remaining on dry land
- Seminars and Clinics - everything from basic to pro
|Photo Credit: Strictly Sail Facebook page|
Buy it: Tickets are available on the website or purchase tickets at the box office.
Win it: I'm giving away a family four-pack of tickets to one lucky winner! Tickets are good for any day of the show.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me your favorite water activity. Include your name and email address in the comments.
Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Winner will be selected at random. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Transportation will not be provided. Giveaway ends at 11:59pm PST on 10/11/12.
This is not a paid post. I will receive free tickets to the event. All views expressed are the opinion of Just Say I Told You So.