The 2013 Progressive Insurance Los Angeles Boat Show is returning to the LA Convention Center and will launch its new in-water location at the Burton W. Chace Park (in Marina del Rey) February 7th -10th.
The boat show will showcase boats of all levels (from family cruisers to luxury yachts). There will be daily educational seminars and the latest marine accessories. But this show is not just for adult boat enthusiasts, there is going to be tons of activities for the kids too!
- Try Stand Up Paddleboarding – at the indoor pool inside the LA Convention Center
- Meet “Dora the Explorer” – Saturday and Sunday from 12 - 4pm
- MTV's WakeBrothers (Phil & Bob Soven) will be there.
- Plenty of resources for beginning boaters.
- Powerboat Docking Challenge — steer a mini water-craft down a 20-ft. "lake" to the marina and into a slip.
- Radio Disney and the California Department of Boating and Waterways will teach you how to boat safely and responsibly with their interactive exhibit hosted by Radio Disney.
- Plus fun and games for the entire family!
$12 for adults. Kids 15yrs and younger (accompanied by an adult and active military with ID are free). Go to www.LosAngelesBoatShow.com to purchase tickets.
Enter to win a family 4-pack of tickets! One lucky winner will receive 4 tickets good for any day of the show (February 7-10). Tickets are good for both show locations.
Leave your name and email address in the comments.
This giveaway is open to residents of the US. Transportation to the event will not be provided. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Giveaway ends at 11:59pm PST on
This is not a paid post. I will receive free tickets to the event. All views expressed are the opinion of Just Say I Told You So.