The Los Angeles Boat Show is returning to the southland February 19th - February 22nd!
I have attended the Los Angeles Boat Show the last few years, and it's always a blast! I love to walk around and imagine sailing the open sea... or a man made river, that would work too! LOL
This is the 58th annual boat show and this year there is even more to do and see! Like always, there will be two locations (one awesome show), the Los Angeles Convention Center and Burton W. Chace park.
The boat show is perfect if you are in the market to buy a boat... or if you're just a dreamer like me :-)
Here's some of the fun stuff you can look forward to:
* Powerboating & Sailing workshops
* Hourly boating seminars
* An interactive learning center
* Free sailing lessons on the sailing simulator
* Kids Zone
* Radio Disney
* Try it Cove
* Fishing Friendzy Fishing Tank - all ages
- Toy wood boat making - kids only
* Remote controlled sailboats - all ages
* And much more!
I've got a 4-pack of tickets to giveaway to one lucky reader!
If you live in the Los Angeles (or will be visiting 2/19 - 2/22)
you should definitely enter to win!